Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekly Inspiration :: Primping, Pink, and Miracles

"I believe in manicures. 
I believe in overdressing. 
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. 
I believe in pink. 
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.
 I believe that tomorrow is another day, 
and... 
I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn 

Nothing is more important than feeling comfortable in our own skin. Embrace your beauty and your femininity. Find an excuse to let your girly side show through every day. Taking time for yourself, be it a manicure or a week long spa trip, allows us to focus back on ourselves so that we can be the best version of ourselves that we possibly can.
This confidence will surely be noticed, and will allow you to perform
your own everyday miracles.


xo
McMullen

No comments:

Post a Comment