I'm looking forward to the Fall season and this is the perfect pairing for that transition. A white pencil skirt with a sweater is perfect for chillier summer days and nights and as it gets cooler I can swap heels for a favorite pair of classic boots.
1. House of Harlow - Marley Bag in black
2. Carven - Patchwork sweater (just featured in August Vogue)
3. I love a good hike and a day in the redwoods, it never fails to make me feel calm and at peace. Check out Muir Woods for some great trails.
4. Kirala Japanese restaurant, Berkeley CA. YUM.
5. A.L.C. Thea skirt in white
6. Marisa Haskell - Fauna cuffs in brass
7. Sherri's own boots
Items 1, 2 and 5 available at Grand and 6 available at Old Oakland now.
Stop by McMullen to shop Sherri's picks!
Or call 510.658.6906 to order or for more information.